Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Awek Tetek Besar

Sitting in front of the Pc. Working tonight. Was very tired actually, after spending one whole day with L and her friends, then now working.
As i was reading some stuffs online, this dude came in with his awek. And my oh my, his gf, wore a tight sleeveless white T with tight jeans. Her boobs were like gonna spill out anytime. Dasyat dasyat. Her boobs were like my dad's BMW's air bag siaz.

Her bf asked to create a Left 4 Dead game for them. So switched on 2 comps for them and helped them create the game they wanted. As i always creating, being a guy, of course i cant help looking at her cleavage. (If L knows this, im dead. Lol. She wouldnt blow me anymore, Haha)

After that, went back to my seat and started to talk dirty to L. Waakakaka.. I fucking got turned on. L baby i want u . Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment